Experience the magic of Top End Australia including the vast, unspoiled wilderness that is Arnhem Land with its deep ties to Australia’s Aboriginal people.
Book this tailored ‘Art of Arnhem Land’ experience on either of the following dates:
- 22-25 September 2024
- 5-8 October 2024
- 21-24 October 2024
*Private group bookings can be arranged
Over three nights, experience an all-inclusive stay hosted by Bamurru Plains including all meals and daily overland and airboat safari adventures. During your stay, unearth the ‘Art of Arnhem Land’ exclusive to only six couples.
See ancient rock art, spot vibrant bird and wildlife and meet local Aboriginal artists at Injalak Arts and Craft Centre in Oenpelli (Gunbalanya). A highlight of the day is a visit to Injalak Hill (Long Tom Dreaming) hosted by a local guide. This area has some of the best rock art examples in Western Arnhem Land and some say Australia.
- Return shared transfers to / from Bamurru Plains
- Three-nights Safai Bungalow accommodation
- Daily guided wilderness safaris which may include airboat safaris, open-top safari drives, crocodile spotting river cruises, guided wilderness walks and more
- All inclusive Chef-prepared meals served in the main lodge
- Unlimited beverages – beer, wine and spirits included
- Guided Injalak Hill and Arts Centre experience
- Return shared transfers to / from Oenpelli (Gunbalanya)